Monday, June 29, 2009

waiting.cave.


Things recently have been going very well. My friend Torey has been down here for a while and in a weird way I feel pretty complete with him around. He really is a free spirit with determination driving him. Morgan got me a sketchbook when I figured out that I lost mine. She also got one her self so its pretty awesome seeing what kind of art she puts out. Im pretty stoked to do a collab on a larger scale with her. We went job hunting today so hopefully we both will have jobs to support or good and bad habits.

The art studio we plan on having at the mall is being a pain at the moment but it will all work out in the long run. The first month will be a hassle, getting permits, insurance, and etc. up and approved for but we hope to have her up and running in August filled with all kinds of goodies and gnarly vibes. But for now we just need to be patient and run with the current.