Friday, July 24, 2009

rum




A lot of things have been going on during my vacation. I dont remember much today, too busy being drunk and making a sand castle.
BUT!
I did enjoy the museum of art down in San Juan. Very interesting, the first floor deddicated to realism and religion and the other floor dedicated to contemporary works, I enjoyed the second floor even thou if made my cousin and aunt feel very awkward The one I enjoyed the most is shown above. Gorgeous work.
Later on during the week I enjoyed the new Harry Potter movie and the kids museum in San Juan and the normal tourist spot down here. I have been busy reading and trying to remember the few key things my eyes catch for reference for future art work.
Other then that I cant wait to go back to Georgia to see my good friends and get out this hot weather....its so hard trying to sleep down here.