Monday, December 14, 2009

Recently


I do apologize for not updating this blog as much. I have been dealing with a lot of things recently, moving to a new spot, getting a job, working on new art, and hanging out...and lots of it.
The past few months have been amazingly awesome. Never have I been so patient to work on art and never have I had time to re live a young life. Anyway, things have been great. My recent art has been more detailed and more thought out, something I have always enjoyed. It does take more time and a lot of that time has been hard to find recently. I have recently made some new friends in Atlanta, a lot of them from Gwinnett and there attention is what a lot of my time has been. I am greatful for this time none the less. I have never had such intamate conversations on things that need to be talked more about. We all of course "shot shit" now and then but its been a while since I have been able to chill and be me and have a good time. Especially in the city. It feels like I am hanging out with a million Torey's in a million different ways.
None the less I do plan on updating this blog a little bit more but I am not so sure since I dont have a computer of my own. But I have been doing a lot of photography and art work. Just getting it scanned and up on line will be difficult. But ethier way I dont mind. As long as someone is seeing my work I am happy.

Everyone take it easy and have a good holiday.