Tuesday, August 25, 2009

old photos







I found some photos my dad took at the art show I had back in June. You might remember some photos I took and posted on this blog. I wish he took more photos, I had a lot of work in this show. But none the less these photos remind me that I did have a successful art show.

There has been a lot of ideas and drawings for my recent work, that I feel is more solid then the works I produced and saved for this art show. A larger and more simple idea that I can experiment with, the topic of identity. For the longest time I have questioned and pondered the idea of showing the true identity of someone, not there looks but there soul and emotions. This is a very personal art series that I feel will go further and will be pursued my entire life.

I hope to have some scans of the few pieces I have finished for my series identity tomorrow.